Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Final 24

I've got to admit, I thought the kid who lived in the car was going to make it. I'm not saying I'm sad that he didn't make it, I'm just saying I thought Josiah was going to make it. That surprised me. I wonder where he'll live now. Maybe in a shoe?

The Rocker Nurse. Yuck. So not looking forward to seeing her mug and hearing that rhaspy voice of hers. She won't be around for long. She's got to make it home in time for Biker Week in Myrtle Beach for Spring Break. I don't think she'll have any trouble. 

My top three are all men right now. Granted, I haven't heard many of the Idol wannabees sing, but that doesn't stop me from forming an opinion and picking favorites. So my top three are: 1) The Hottie from Hottingham also know as Michael Johns the man with two first names 2) David the 16 year old total package dude and 3) the other young boy who may be on the other team, not that there is anything wrong with that. 
 
I promise I'll learn their names soon. It's just that 24 names is 14 too many to learn. Especially since we'll (well - you'll - since I don't vote) be eliminating them two at a time for the next couple of weeks. 

Oh but the drama of it all. Simon's little tirade at the end in his defense of Kyle cracked me up. Puhlease. Kyle would have been 2008's version of Clay Aiken. No thank you. He would have been eliminated in the first or second week, so spare me the song and dance, Simon. 

I'm just glad that we're done with the freak shows. I'm anxious to check out all that raw talent that Ryan had been plugging so diligently. 

Buckle up, folks, I think it's going to be a good season!

No comments: