Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sign up for e-mails!

Apparently some of you are not all over my blog?

From what I've been told, you much prefer receiving my rants and raves via e-mail rather than having to go through "all that trouble" of checking my blog. Wow. You people are busy. 

Some of you admit that it isn't an issue of time, it's just that you can't seem to get your head around the whole blogging thing. 

Still others tell me that they can't remember my blog address. 

So, in an effort to accommodate my busy, technology-challenged and forgetful friends, I have added a new feature to my blog. Drum roll please....a feature that allows you to sign up to receive an e-mail notification (that includes a link to the blog) whenever a new post is added. How's that for customer service?

I'm counting on you to let me know if it works as I'm far too busy, technology-challenged and forgetful to test it myself. 

No comments: