Thursday, March 4, 2010

Four More Go Home...


I tuned in for the girls' performances last night, but after nodding off for the 5th time, I finally turned the TV off and went to bed. I don't think I missed much. But I'm determined to make it through the results show.

We start off with I Gotta Feeling for the group sing. The hippy-chick with the mysterious illness is sooo out of place. She does not have a single commercial bone in her body and looks like a fish out of water on stage with the rest of the Idols. But, she is not completely alone; Big Mike looks like the group chaperone.

Let's cut to the chase, John Park is the first one leaving us tonight. I would have rather it been Todrick, but his day will come soon enough. The second dude to leave us is Jermaine Sellers. Unlike John Park, he does not leave on a high note. He gets all Churchy McJesus on us when he preaches that in God, there is no failure. Good to know. He goes on to explain that he was trained as a church singer. Also, good to know. I'm sure the church choir is thrilled to have him back.

Before two girls are sent packing, Danny Gokey pays a visit to the Idol stage. I always liked Danny. He's got a great voice and a good vibe. But, since he has decided to go country, he won't be making an appearance on my iPod any time in the near future.

Now it's the ladies turn. What is up with the trinkets in the hair this season? All the ladies are sporting silk flower headbands of some sort (except the hippy-chick).

I must admit, I am surprised that Michelle I-forget-her-last name is going home. She isn't my favorite, by any means, but I think Lacy Brown should go before Michelle. But, America has voted and joining Michelle is Haeley Vaughn. Whoa, her send-off song is the worst in Idol history. She cannot pull it together. Lucky for me, my DVR cuts her off while she's singing "gotta keep my head held high..." It's the perfect place to end her career, end the show and end this blog.

Until next week...

1 comment:

aries said...

sosah reme reseh gag jo2 na sa guk2...